Sublime Text 2 configuration
5 Nov 2012
Sublime Text is a heavily customisable text editor designed for programmers. It has a free trial, and can be purchased for $59. There is some competition in this area; Coda, Espresso and Visual Studio are a few that come to mind.
However, I'm a big fan of customising a tool to meet my specific needs, so I thought I'd share my current Sublime Text 2 configuration:
- Sublime Package Control - Simplify the installation and management of plugins
- Sublime SFTP - A feature rich FTP plugin (free trial, $16)
- Soda theme - Improve the look of the interface, includes light and dark variations
- Droid Sans Mono - Font suitable for programming
- RailsCasts colour scheme - Light on dark colour scheme
- Customised preferences - My customisations including disabling autocomplete and code folding
Any thoughts on this? I'd love to hear them! Send me a Tweet to start the discussion.
Update (6 Feb 2013)
I'm now using the Revelation colour scheme by Dayle Rees and changed the font to Consolas (18, gray_antialias, no_bold).
Update (15 Jan 2014)
I'm now sharing my Sublime Text 3 preferences on GitHub! Feel free to have a look at my current setup.